I am finally in Resistencia, and I have met my mission president and my new companion, Hermana Celia Schmutz, She is from Utah, and is very nice and continues to help me with my Spanish.

We have been assigned to labor in Ituzaingo. An area on the North end of Corrientes province. We have a four hour bus ride to get there, so I am emailing you from an internet cafe close to the mission home.

I do not have much time, but will email more on my preparation day, Wednesdays, when I get to my area.

I am glad I am here, now that I have met my companion I do not feel so scared anymore.

I love you all,

Hermana Sarah Tritsch

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati