Hey Friends and Family!!!

My companion, Hermana Loria, as some of you may know, some don´t, has been battling a severe case of Fibromyalgia (very severe muscle pain all over the body), and in this past week, it really got the best of her... spent a week in the Pension and expensive taxi rides back and forth from the hospital (because the motion of the public buses made it worse) and little to no real missionary work... This would be the bulk of my blog this week, but yesterday in the night time, the Zone Leaders informed us that Hermana Loria would go to Resistencia to recieve the health treatment she needed (and possibly her house after) and a mini missionary would come with me...

This rather recent turn of events came as a half-suprise for me... I felt that she was going to go, but we were not expecting it so soon... we have interviews with Presidente later this week, and the both of us were not expecting anything to happen until after the interviews... so today has been quite a rush... to say the least. I did not sleep much last night (Hermana Loria tampoco), for helping my companion get ready for her trip, and now I am quite tired and have to find some way to train my new companion.

Hermana Adriana Stein seems to be really cool... she comes from Garupa, Misiones... not far from Posadas. Like the difference between Las Vegas and Henderson... I have only known her for a few hours but I can tell that we are going to get along alright... She recently converted to the church like 9 months ago, so really she has alot of courage to go on a mini mission... I don´t think I could do it if I were her... she has a desire to go on a full time mission too, but later, because she is only 18 years old... what courage, huh?

She has alot of desire to learn and I hope that she will be a good teacher too... if its only for algunas semanas. I am kind of nervous at the prospect of being her companion, because it means a ton of responsibility, but I hope I can rise to the challenge. I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for me, so I know that everything will be okay... no matter what happens.

Anyway, wish me luck!! even if its only for a few weeks.

Love, Hermana Tritsch

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati