Hello Friends,

I am exited to report that my mission report date comes up faster than fast, and soon, I will be on my way to representing the Lord in Argentina. Super exited and super nervous at the same time. Although, not as nervous as I thought I would be. I thought I would be a nervous wreck at this point, but I am just nervous, probably because of my avid temple attendance as of late.

Everything is taken care of, at least as far as I can tell, and I think I am as ready as I am going to be. Its not like I can learn more in the next six days than I already know.... Cramming was never very effective for me. LOL.

I am sure once I get to the MTC I will be fine, but this interim wait-period is getting the better of me.

Thanks to the instances of Swine Flu at the MTC, my parents will have to kick me out at the curb and say goodbye there. Unfortunately, there will be no "Kiss and Cry" session as my father calls it. Mom says it is for the better.

Anyway, I know Heavenly Father loves me and is looking out for me, and everything will be okay.

OH! BTW

Packages are more than welcome in the MTC, however once I get to Argentina, its really best if you do not send them, they are expensive to send, and come with an expensive tariff for me, and the post in Argentina is not very reliable to begin with. So, just send me letters, remember that the most mundane things for you will be very interesting for me, so just send them. My Contact information is on the sidebar.

I love you all, and I will see you December 2010.

-Hermana Tritsch

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati